Who are you guys?
1954 triumph terrier for sale
Tiger Cubs For Sale
MEMBERS BIKES FOR SALE, RING MIKE POWELL 07887917466 / 07887 917466
1. 1962 TR20 COMERFORDS Trials Cub. Genuine original bike restoration to as new almost complete. £5,000
2. 1966 T20 1962 exc condition sidepanels etc. V5C MOT £2350
3. 1964 T20SH Sports Cub fully restored .superb condition ,matching numbers all correct v5c mot etc. £3750
4. 1957 T20C engine/frame/forks etc, incomplete, for restoration. £1100
5. 1 -T20T Genuine works Trials Cub undergoing full restoration. Road reg. £POA
6. BSA C15T Genuine works trials 250cc £3250. (Grown up cub?)
7. Triumph T15 Terrier, 1953. A fully restored (by me) machine that runs beautifully and is in frequently use. Still has its original registration, buff log book and a V5C. This bike has the earliest matching Terrier serial numbers, (T15 111), known to survive anywhere in the world. It was the 10 th Terrier to come off the Meriden production line and only the 5 th to be delivered to a UK customer in August 1953. Taxed and MOT’d the bike has done nearly 600 miles since restoration was completed in 2007. £3,750. Mike Estall, 01827 383415, Staffordshire.
8. Triumph T20 Tiger Cub, 1954. This bike is unrestored and in remarkably original condition, still with its original Shell Blue Sheen paintwork. It was the only 112 th T20 off the production line in March 1954, the 66 th Tiger Cub to be delivered in the UK and is believed to be the oldest surviving Tiger Cub anywhere in the world! It has matching numbers, (T20 3124), and its original registration number. It runs perfectly, has done 300 miles in my ownership since 2008 and comes with tax, MOT, V5C and several original tax discs from the mid-1950s. This bike was voted ‘Best Unrestored Machine’ at the 2009 International Classic Motorcycle Show, at Stafford. £2,950. Mike Estall, 01827 383415, Staffordshire.
VARIOUS OTHER RESTORATION PROJECTS /FRAMES/ENGINES. PLEASE RING FOR DETAILS
Sponsored by cubs4u