Who are you guys?
2006 cairn calendar terrier
Dandy Cairn Terrier Mugs That Got It Goin On!
These Cairn Terrier Coffee Cups and Mugs
are Really Fun to Drink from for Breakfast, Lunch
or Dinner, or Afternoon Tea.
We have one thing to say about these Cairn Terrier Coffee Cups.
It's been a long time since we've come across an item that
has so much Charm and Style, yet is so functional in every
day life. And, it's so Very Affordable!
These Cairn Terrier Mugs and Coffee Cups are simply
So Cute and Adorable you won't be able to stop looking
at them, and they will make your day more Fun Filled and Pleasurable.
or. as a special treat for you.
Enjoy your day better with a Snazzy
Cairn Terrier Cup or Mug
Cairn Terrier Gift Items than you can imagine
all with the highest quality
The dog who played Toto in the 1939 screen adaptation of The
Wizard of Oz, Terry, was a Cairn Terrier. Due to the
identification of the State of Kansas with the original
story "The Wonderful Wizard of Oz," a resident of Wichita,
Kansas has begun a drive to make the Cairn Terrier the
official dog of the State of Kansas. Cairn Terriers have
also appeared in other movies:
- 2 Days in the Valley, 1996
- Bright Eyes, 1934 (Terry)
- Calling Philo Vance 1940 (Terry)
- Children of Men, 2006 (Appears at about 1 hour 6 minutes)
- Dunston Checks In, 1996
- George Washington Slept Here, 1942 (Terry)
- Graveyard Shift, 1990
- Hocus Pocus, 1993
- Lost and Found, 1999
- My Summer Vacation, 1996
- Portrait of a Lady, 1996
- Reap the Wild Wind, 1942
- Saturn 3, 1980
- The Big Lebowski, 1998 (mistakenly called a Pomeranian by Walter Sobchak)
- The Ghost and Mrs. Muir, 1947
- The Uninvited, 1944
- The Valley of Decision, 1945
- The Wizard of Oz (1939) (Terry)
- Twister, 1996
- Without Love, 1945
Cairn Terrier dogs famous In television:
- in the UK TV Presenter Paul O'Grady often features a
Cairn Terrier dog called Olga on his prime time chat show.
Olga was a rescue dog.
- Also in the UK, Pauline Fowler actress Wendy Richards in
the BBC TV show EastEnders had a Cairn she fondly named
- The Australian television soap series "Neighbours" had a
Cairn Terrier named Audrey who belonged to the character
- There is an episode of "Upstairs Downstairs" in which the
family's daughter sneaks a pup into the household. The whole
episode is based on hiding the dog and of course the dog is
- There is an episode of the British comedy series "Are You
Being Served Again" in which a very large wheaten Cairn is
the only watchdog to a newly purchased herd of sheep that
the cast is trying to retrieve to save from the dinner
- "I Love Lucy" - "The Lucy and Desi Hour," A short lived
television show that occurred when the Little Ricky
character was portrayed at about nine years of age. The
famous real life divorce had either just happened or was in
the works, so it is the last work with the couple together
with Fred and Ethel. There is a long running gag in the show
with little Ricky's dog Fred. Of course whenever the name
was called, both Freds came running. Fred the dog was also
known to occasionally disappear, he usually turned up at his
beloved obedience academy, which is the only place he was
known to obey commands. Fred was a Cairn.
- Jiminy - Prized showdog in Ontario, Canada
In the Maximum Ride book series, Total the talking dog is a