Who are you guys?
Adam smooth fox terrier
In the wake of this week's earthquake I’m getting in touch to let you know that all National Library people are safe and well, and that at time of evacuation, the collections in Wellington, including those of the Alexander Turnbull Library, were safe and secure. Collection protection measures remain operational.
The National Library facility in Wellington remains closed due to a developing situation with a neighbouring damaged building at 61 Molesworth Street. Please be assured that we are taking all necessary precautions to ensure a safe return to business as usual. We will update you as full services resume.
Chief Librarian, General Assembly Library, 1971.
We can't find that page here (It may have moved)
Let's help you find what you're after
Not sure? Have a look through these popular pages:
- Te Ahumairangi: 8.30am – 5pm
- Reading Rooms: 10am – 5pm
- Monday to Saturday
- Corner Molesworth & Aitken St
- 0800 474 300
- 10am – 6pm Monday to Friday
- 8 Stanley Street, Parnell
- 09 365 8800
- 8.30am – 5pm, Monday to Friday
- 150 Cavendish Road, Casebrook
- 03 366 1075
- This centre has closed. For general information please contact 0800 356 000.