Who are you guys?
Adelaide terrier wiki
Henry III, king of England
Henry's elephant was a present from Louis of France in 1255
and was kept in a specially designed elephant house.
His leopard and camel were gifts from Frederick II
of the Holy Roman Empire.
He also had a white bear .
Mary, Queen of Scots. was born in 1542
and was executed in 1587.
She developed a love of animals - especially dogs.
Mary's execution was a curious affair.
Underneath her skirt, a small dog, a Skye terrier, was seen.
Mary had brought her dog to her own execution.
- Queen's corgis"are fed fillet steaks and chicken breast cooked by a chef and covered with gravy poured by the monarch herself."
- Lovingly prepared meals are delivered by a footman at 5pm sharp
- They do not eat until the Queen herself has given the royal command
- The claims have been made in a new book about the Royals and their pets
- Queen Elizabeth's Corgis - PHOTOS
"They are the Queen’s closest companions – so what’s it really like to be a regal pooch? Royal biographer Sally Bedell Smith reveals…"
- James Bond and The Queen London 2012 Performance
See the Queen's corgis: from 0:52
- The Queen's Corgi graveyard:
Tiny headstones of Royal pets that spent years as 'loyal companions' pictured in quiet corner of Sandringham.
- Plot is burial place of Her Majesty's first Corgi, Susan, an 18th birthday present from her father
- Susan's descendants, Labradors and Cocker Spaniels are also buried here
- Graveyard was created by Queen Victoria for her Collie Noble in 1887
– a King Charles Spaniel owned by Queen Victoria .
Victoria's biographer Elizabeth Longford. called him
"the Queen's closest childhood companion".
Dash died at the end of 1840, and was buried at Adelaide Cottage in Windsor Home Park. A marble effigy was erected over the grave, bearing the inscription:
- The Royal Corgi Escape
"Oh no! The Queen's corgis have escaped from Buckingham Palace and are hiding in a host of famous London landmarks. Hop behind the wheel of a black cab and race across London in this board game that makes trivia and strategy match wits with some curious corgis."
- How to draw… a corgi
"To celebrate the Queen's official birthday, Steven Antony gives a lesson in drawing a very gorgeous corgi."
- Queen and Corgi Maze
"Can you help the Queen find her way to her favourite corgi, for this fun Hunt the Corgi maze?"